Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Natural Growth

This week was very interesting. As I studies the life of Michael Jordan and his failures, I was able to relate to his struggles. He went through many times where he might have felt sorry for himself, or that he failed, but instead of giving up he pressed harder and ended up coming out on top. In the past few weeks I have many family emergencies and even a family member pass. However, I picked back up where I left off with my $100 business challenge. I went and check the email I setup for this little venture and there was an order placed for cinnamon rolls. It had to be there the next day so I rushed to the kitchen and began to prepare the ingredients so I was ready to wake up early and bake. As I drove up to deliver the rolls, I realized that even though I hadn’t spent as much time as I had wanted to on the business lately, it was still functioning. A business will naturally want to continue growing. It is up to us to help it along that process. It is like a plant, the plant will and wants to grow to produce its flowers, but it is up to the gardener to make sure it is watered and well cared for. However the longer we ignore it the more likely it will be to die. This was an amazing lesson to learn this week. This small experience taught me a lot and I will always remember this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment