Saturday, May 23, 2015

Work and Family

It has been another great week and I have learned a lot. The first thing I would like to discuss was a talk I was able to read written by Elder Hales. In this talk he says that as a natural man you will experience the temptation of addiction. However, addiction is something that can never be fully satisfied. If we let these kinds of thing control our lives we may never be able to experience the blessings the Lord has in store for us.

As entrepreneurs we need to make sure that our priorities are straight. If we cannot keep focused on what it most important then we may never find the kind of success we want to find. The scary part here is that most entrepreneurs want to make a lot of money and this can blind them from other responsibilities such as their families. I hope that I will be able to find the correct balance between work and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment