Saturday, May 2, 2015

The $100 Challenge

This week has been very exciting and interesting. I have gained some first hand experience on what it is like to be an entrepreneur. I have worked side-by-side with someone who lives this life daily. At the same time, I was able to research other entrepreneurs in other parts of the world. I was able to find and read some entrepreneurs that came from the place where I served my mission. I learned that I can do something to help these hard working individuals, whom I care so much about, grow their business. I have the opportunity to start a small business where all the profits will go towards one of these individuals.

I recently learned how to bake cinnamon rolls, compliments of my wonderful and beautiful wife. Baking isn’t typically something that I would consider to be an interest or hobby of mine, but I have really enjoyed learning the science behind it all. I can appreciate the feeling of seeing hard work actually pay off in a physical item. It has been a learning experience, but eventually turned into something I like to do. I will be baking and selling these cinnamon rolls in order to save money to donate to the Suriname entrepreneur of my choice. While I have many different business ideas, I feel like this idea will be easily profitable in my area.


I look forward to sharing my successes and failures in this small endeavor with you on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment