Saturday, March 28, 2015

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness

This week I had the opportunity to experience what I have learned and how I have grown in the past few weeks. In this class we have been doing mentor sessions where we evaluate ourselves, our strengths, our weaknesses and our views on entrepreneurship. I don’t know when or where the transition happened, but somewhere along the way, my views started to shift.

There are many reasons I would want to be an entrepreneur. Among these are: freedom, flexibility, choosing what I do, and money. At first, most of my responses had some sort of financial reasoning behind them. But as time went by, I realized that the finances will come if I am doing what I am good at and meant to be doing.


Don’t get me wrong—from the beginning I have wanted to do something that I enjoy. However, this was further down the list than money and freedom. As I took this journey of discovering what an entrepreneur is, I realized that at my core, I wanted above all to be happy and have the ability to reach my full potential than I did want money.

No comments:

Post a Comment