Saturday, March 7, 2015

Limited Resources Brings Limitless Potential

This has been a crazy week! I think one of my biggest problems when it come to entrepreneurship is pulling the trigger. I have always enjoyed thinking of new ideas and discussing them with others. However, when it come to actually doing the idea it is hard for me to do (at least alone). On Thursday I walked into work and found out that they would be cutting hours for everyone that held my position. This was horrible news. I knew that without those hours I would have trouble covering my financial responsibilities. I felt like I was losing too much too quickly and that I had limited resources to turn to.

When I came home and told my wife she was not scared. All she said was you'll figure it out, you always do. After she had said this I completely forgot the feelings I had from before and now I was feeling freedom and true potential. It has given me motivation and the extra nudge I need to start seriously acting as an entrepreneur would and find ways to provide my own paycheck. I can really make a difference and do something I want to do. Lucky for me I still have a job and will still have steady pay. Lucky for me even more so I have some extra time to progress. With my resources becoming more and more limited it brought the feeling of limitless potential. And since I have the choice on which one I will focus on I think I will choose the more positive road.

No comments:

Post a Comment